THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #9-Celebrate Birthday

I'M FEELING 22!

There is nothing better than thank you for all my friends, family, him and all people who pray for me today. Today is the best day ever. Allah gives all what I want without asking Him to. He gave me more than I need, all health, age, nice people around, nice place, it's all great. Alhamdulillah...
This year is the best year ever. I got my dream, my wish, my targets in life only because of my only great God, Allah SWT. If only my parents and my fiance is here, I would be the most perfect person in the world, but see, it's not them, it's more than that. Couples of people are around me, people who love me, people who actually represent my parents and my fiance existence. I love them, very much.

I got the most beautiful birthday surprise from my only one fiance, Mirwais Qambari. He is the one who knows me very well after my parents and that's why he made it perfect. For the last a week he was so strange, I knew it would be part of his plan for my birthday but it all seems logic and make me think that it's not part of his plan. It makes me think also that it's more than just surprise, it's his real feeling that he doesn't wanna talk to me, but last night, it turns beautifully. He called me through skype and when I picked it up a very big cake with candles on it just right stand in front of his computer. Also, a back-sound of 22 by Taylor Swift creates a perfect atmosphere. He suddenly shows his face to the camera and sing a birthday song. Right in the midnight! so he was kinda the first person in the 24th of March.
here it goes some captures:




This is my 22, but I got more than 22 great things. Thanks Allah. Thank you so much for everything.
Cause one hour after him, my best friend, Rayi came to my room and congrats me while giving a perfect present. She gave me a crochet hook number 5&7, complete with 3 nice color cotton. I will make a tank-top through this. She was the second person anyway :)

This written probably not finish, cause I'm sure there will be more surprise I should waited for.
Stay tune :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As promised, here it goes another 22nd birthday party of mine.

Above is my sister and her boyfriend. They were just get back together, so happy for them. She loved him much, she does. Thanks sister
 That one was from my old friend. We were at the same team of college orientation in fresh year. We are still in touch, he's a good guy, indeed!
 Those are presents from my sensei. A senbei from Miyagi prefecture and a pencil-cup made from the Sugi tree. He's one of committee for Forest's tax who responsible for making products from taxes. Creative!
 These are from my Indonesian fellas, the STEP-YU's team and my Japanese friends! Seems this year is a purple day. Look at those presents, pink and purple. Love it though! I got a beautiful purple skirt and a card from my Indonesia fellas, and 2 packages of Japanese stuff  and a flower-card from my laboratory's friends. Ah they're awesome!
There they are! My great Indonesian's team! Nothing I can say better than thanks a lot and big big hug for all of you. You guys are just being a very awesome 2nd family and wonderful friends ever. Let Allah pay back for all your kindness to me, He's my best friend already :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just an amazing,sweet and lovely story.
    I wish you full happiness in your life dear mine and I hope your fiance,Parents and friends can give you more and more love and blesses. We all will be beside and l love you always dear sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #8-Hanami (Sakura party)

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Pemandangan kota

Rock Festival of Agriculture in Tsuruoka, 29 September 2013