THINGS TO DO IN TSURUOKA #4-Ski di Zao

ZAOOOO!

It's been so a while not catch up my blog, well here I came back. Been so busy with tour and research, it's completely make me bankrupt :p
And the story of today is...

My trip to... ZAO !
For you who lives in Japan or surrounding Yamagata, surely know very well this mountain, a very famous spot for Skiing and Snowboarding, Juhyo (snow monster) or probably nice spot for spending holiday with family and relatives, even boyfriend :p
Zao is absolutely beautiful which is every year full of snow. Zao is easy to be access from Yamagata by bus or train, this time I use bus. Well, since I live in Tsuruoka, which is 2 hours from Yamagata, I need more budget this time, at least 15.000yen. Let me tell you the details for the trip!
(From Yamagata city to Zao, you need to take bus for 20 minutes trip)
-Tsuruoka-Yamagata city (return): 5,800
-Yamagata city-Zao (return)        : 2,000
-Ski rent                                     : 4,000
-Cable car for Juhyo                   : 2,500
And those details equal to approximately 15,000
It won't be that much if you have your own ski equipment or you may use your own car. Just to be sure that this is a backpack trip which I brought my lunch and I spend one day only. It was just fun as long as I'm happy cause this time I strengthen my skill of skiing. It was just so amazing moments. Check some of my pictures.


On  the way to Zao, seeing from bus

Almost there

Yatta! There's the Ski spot

Get ready baby!

Yiiihaaaa

Juhyo

It was just that cold. Damn freezing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #8-Hanami (Sakura party)

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Pemandangan kota

Rock Festival of Agriculture in Tsuruoka, 29 September 2013