THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #6-Graduation Ceremony (Ideas what to give)

Hadiah Wisuda Untuk Kawan di Jepang

Graduation is the most incredible moment for all students and that's one of the best day in their life, indeed. As friend, we supposed to grand them by giving present or anything in order to appreciate their hard work till that day comes. Flowers probably is the most famous and general thing to be given, but if you are creative and wanna give them something by your own, it's gonna be so much worth. I made this thing for my Japanese friends in their graduation and I think, it's pretty cool. These thing just came out 5 days before graduation ceremony and I spend my two nights for that. Hope they'll like.

Flowers in vase

 Vine plant in chair
I made them very simple and things you need only flannel, glue and something to be a chair and stalk.
Hope it can inspire you guys :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #8-Hanami (Sakura party)

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Pemandangan kota

Rock Festival of Agriculture in Tsuruoka, 29 September 2013