11 Days Before the Wedding

Been 10 days to go before the wedding.  Barely feel nervous, at all, it's more like worry and wonder how it goes and ended. Challenges and obstacles are just keep coming and try to get me down and become unsure with my own decision. I checked this to some people and they mostly say the same. The more you think of it, the more you unsure with your own heart and close to say no at the end. Thus, I normally prefer to think of day-to-day plan rather than worry of what's going to happen. Plus, this is actually what I'm waiting for in the rest of my life. Having a sacral, elegant, and amazing wedding party with my lovely fiance, who is hardly to find and meet. I more feel like relieve.

Invitation card and souvenir are done. Wait for a week or more to make those things ready. I'm kinda lucky to have a wonderful mom, dad and awesome sister. They are so much helpful in taking care of my everything. I barely have in touch with the decor and dresses. All are nicely done by them. Moreover, I'm here in Jakarta, 16 hours away from home which make me kinda impossible to go home regularly and make a deal with those things. My sister, who is gonna have the same wedding at the same day also giving a lot of interpretation on choosing the make up style and make up. She is much better in this thing, and honestly, her taste is so much better than mine. My mom and father was the first person who took a step of preparing our wedding. They start to look for a place since booking payment cannot be dealed in a short moment. We are Indonesian are the most complicated people in preparing the wedding, at least that's what I feel. It doesn't matter for me and my fiance to have the party in the house only, even it's more romantic and nice but most of Indonesian have their own way. It needs to be big, crowded, lots of food, cultural ceremony and stuff. For my wedding, I personally asks my parents to not make it so much complicated, better to use the money for something more useful, like saving, If they are really wanna help my first family year, they could save some money and give it to me, easy and save. Well, still, it's one and only in the entire life, should be awesome.

Finally, here is our wedding invitation card



I start to think of honey moon place right now. Abang wants to have it the place with beach and gardem, while me, I want more to have it in the mountains. So we decide Malang. 4 hours from home and a place with thousands of beauty, mountains, garden, park and everything.
Let's see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #8-Hanami (Sakura party)

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Pemandangan kota

Rock Festival of Agriculture in Tsuruoka, 29 September 2013