Never been easy to be a winner

Day one after my decision of saying 'yes', it begins completely nothing in my mind that I have to worry about anything in the future as long as I am with him. Any life's obstacle will be just a color of my life and everything will be OK with him. Day two, day three and another 768 days of this relation, it is fortunate that he is still being my life safer, for sure after asking Allah of His help. Thousands of people asking me clearly to be aware of him and his country. Most of those people are my close friends, my relatives, my colleagues even someone I just know. I called them haters. I called them a group of people who have nothing to do with their lives till they find something interesting in other people's life. I called them a team of one game who try themselves to win the game by imitating the devil to make people down. I called them as a group of people who just curious of someone else's life and have no interest to help.
But surely, there are also lovers. They could be from my friend (another close friends), family and Allah. My parents fully support me even before they know him, even before they have chance to talk with me. They never leave me alone and take me to a high place when I am about to fall down. And Allah, for sure, He is the one who never againt me to anything I say. He is the one who always be with here in any situation I am. 

Now I believe that patience, do pray altogether with conducting an appropriate action are an absolute formula to achieve any goals of life. It takes quite a while for me to finally realize this. Allah is a great creator. He creates human in the way He knows what kind of human being should and would be in life. He sets everything in a good way, including how human should do for their life and see how great their patient is. I would say to people who is now struggling for their life and goals that NEVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING, NOT EVER!. Because once you stop, that's exactly the time when you cannot start easily. So better to continue what you have done than start over from the beginning. Everyone on earth knows that the beginning the most difficult part, right?. Plus, have a faith that EVERYTHING FROM ALL IS RIGHT, WHEN IT STILL IN A WRONG WAY, THEN IT'S NOT THE ENDING. Is some parts of your journey, there must be something wrong with the road and everything included, try to fix it and proceed your way, it's not a bad life, it's just the bad day. Stay strong! :)

At this moment, I'm at the edge of the rooftops. I need one more push to finally could say that I made it. One more step to be with him in my entire life. To be with him along my days and nights, just to see the same moon, the feel the heat of the sun, to have pray together and to share our happiness and sadness. Happy is simple. But it took some of your lifetime to have it. It's good to loose one thing for getting hundred times better thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN #8-Hanami (Sakura party)

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Pemandangan kota

Rock Festival of Agriculture in Tsuruoka, 29 September 2013